tome9999

How do I view Axis camera on iphone

As others have mentioned, IP Camera Viewer Pro is a great app that supports a wide-range of cameras. Highly recommended.

I only have the "Lite" version. Does the paid version allow you to view recordings?

No, the $3.99 eliminates commercials and I believe you can record to your phone. To get something that can view recordings, you'll need a solution that's integrated into NVR software. For example, BlueIris smart phone apps together with BlueIris NVR software.

By the way, I have an issue with this application (both ipad and iphone) when viewing recorded videos done by the P3367-VE. I am recording using the built-in "Quality" stream profile. When I view recorded videos with this app, the lower half of the frame is just a smear of vertical lines. The upper half of the frame is fine. Anyone else with a P3367 that can verify this issue?

I tried this last night on my iPhone while home (with Wi-Fi turned off). I viewed the recorded video from my P3367 using a weak LTE signal. The picture was fine. There was no difference between the top half and the lower half. However, the video did lag. I would say that I see one second of video for every two seconds of real time. At worst, one second of video every three seconds.

I would say it lagged about 75% of the time that I was watching the recorded video.

I don't think it is due to my ability to "send' the video as I can watch recorded video from work (using ACC) without any lag.

Your event that records video, is the Stream Profile set to save the video using the "Quality" profile or something else?

I contacted EyeSpyFx and am pleased to say they very promptly responded (within a couple hours) and acknowledged there is a memory limitation in the app that is causing my issue and they said they would fix it in the next release. If I want to apply a bandaid I can record at a lower resolution...

Hie I have a CCTV setup that I can view remotely on the pc.im tryn to view it on my iPhone and iPad , I can't there is no flash player.

Please help me remotely I use e-seenet.com to view .please help