BlackDiamond

Night Vision stopped working - Dark picture now

I have a Q-See 8 Camera CCTV System, Camera is QSM5265C.

Daytime camera operation works excellent however the the Nightvision looks like i adjusted the brightness level to the darkest setting. Images can be seen but it's as if there is no more IR function.

The IR Lights in the camera are on. I disconnected the power, reconnected, reviewed all the settings, connections.

Could this be a camera failure or am I overlooking something that someone may have resolved themselves with a similar issue.

Thank you.

The IR Filter is stuck. I had to send my camera back in to get swapped out. Or you can see if you can fix it yourself.

You can try to wave a magnet in front / around it. Or you can take down the camera and turn it upside down to see if it will dislodge the filter. Good luck.

The IR Filter is stuck. I had to send my camera back in to get swapped out. Or you can see if you can fix it yourself.

You can try to wave a magnet in front / around it. Or you can take down the camera and turn it upside down to see if it will dislodge the filter. Good luck.

Man you were spot on about the IR Filter being stuck! I used the magnet, no result, turned it upside down, no result. What worked for me was turning it upside down and repeatedly shining a flashlight directly into the IR sensor, then cover the lens to make it dark. After about 5 times of doing this i started hearing the click. I then went to the TV Monitor and it's now working properly.

THANK YOU !!!!