mkstretch

CCTV Remote setup

I appreciate the time and the help. One thing left is to get my smartphone app to connect. keep getting errors. Thanks

Hey one more question. When I type my no ip host name into the browser and it connects it shows my IP address not the host name. Is there a way to just have it show my no ip host name?

Oh I did get my iPhone app working because in the stup it asked for address and I was putting my no ip .org address and it wasn't working. When I entered my home IP address instead it works. It works which is good. But this doesn't seem right to me.

Yes in the app im using TCP port. Yeah i type in the no-ip.org address it brings up my dvr but the address changes to my ip.

Can you see your cameras in your phone app with the no-IP address? If not, than ur tcp port is not forwarded right

I just tried it again with the no IP address and it worked. Very weird though cause it wasn't working earlier. Hey, thanks a million for taking the time. It's greatly appreciated!

Ok this is crazy! I can view the cameras from my phone still, but now it won't work on my wife's work PC. I also tried from my verizon wireless laptop with no success.

I'm really happy can do joining with you,I think this is a great posting. When first time I taken a CCTV from market then I don't know how to I set up the remote,next time I taken help from a guide like you.