theruckman

Samsung iPolis router setup and mobile config

Prepare yourself for a book but hoping someone can help me. I stumbled into a client with 4 SNV-7080R's and 7 SNO-7080R's. Having no experience with them or the custom built PC running iPolis software, but decent network knowledge I was able to get them all online locally no prb. Using iPolis mobile on Android or iPhone LOCALLY all cams come right up, no prbs.

I port forwarded 4520-4530 (4520, 4521, 4522...etc...for each cam IP) and 80 to cover the 11 cams, offsite ALL SNO's show up fine but the 3 of the 4 SNV's won't. Actually Samsung TS was stumped I could get all the SNO's to show up offsite with all of their HTTP ports assigned 80. Here is the config I have all of them, see pic as well:

HTTP 80

Device Port 45xx

RTSP port 554

Web Streaming port 45xx

Silverlight policy 943

Again I have all the cams setup just like this, can look at all the SNOs them offsite right now as we speak but not the 3 SNVs.....how in the world is the ONE SNV showing up? The pic shows the 1st cam config is shown in my pic, I have ALL the cams setup just like this except the DP and WSP are one number off of course.

Have tried all the firmware upgrades...etc...all that stuff, Samsung helping....Samsung swears I need to do each cam different ports..etc... (like 4520, 554, 80 then 4521, 555, 81...so on)

Hoping someone can help...I can even give a static to router or camera login...etc....temp pw...etc...please help

thx

Scott

Untitled.thumb.png.3577c60819a514eb39565cbf4e603d2f.png

first check access to 1 camera. set DMZ on router on ip adress 1 camera

if OK turn off DMZ and set port forwarding on router

for dvr is:

port range 554-558 > IPOLIS mobile port 558

or

port range 4520-4524 > IPOLIS mobile port 4524

80 >IE login

for ip camera

port 4520 > IPOLIS mobile port 4520

rtsp 554 > VLC or other rtsp client

80 > login (IE or Firefox...)

good luck

so do all cams get a different port (ie: 4520, 4521, 4522...etc..) What are the crucial router ports to keep open....maybe I wasn't clear, I can access one even SEVERAL cams just fine, the SNV's wont come up though....only difference on the SNO's is 4520, 4521, 4522...etc...thx

Also wanna make it very clear this a PC running Win7 Pro running Samsung Software, NOT a stand alone DVR...still hoping you have some more input.

Right now I am trying this:

cam1

http: 1024

dev: 4520

cam2

http: 1025

dev: 4521

UPDATE: Listen ALL the SNO-7080 work, the SNV do NOT....Samsung swears that is not an issue....just connecting the dots....ugh what a pain