stevealbright

LNR280 - Security NVR netHD Mac Client released

Any Mac users out there that have LNR280? I just installed their new NVR software and it will not setup correctly.

I submitted this support ticket to Lorex Technical Support:

I know that it was just released yesterday, which I am excited for, but I am having issues adding my NVR and getting cameras. Whether or not I use the wizard or manually add my NVR, it gets the same result. I can see the device listed when hitting "Show Connected Devices" but when I add it I notice it doesnt pull the serial number. Once added I try to add the cameras from that NVR to the group I created but I get an "NVR Login Failed! Error code 10.(Receiving data from server is timeout)". NVR is the name of the device itself. I have tried to create a new user so I know that my login is correct. I am currently connected to the same network as the NVR (not the 172 but my own 192 subnet). On the Camera Import tab, it shows my NVR listed with a green info icon, which when you hover over it says "Getting device information failed." If I hit refresh, same error 10 above. If I hit Remote Configuration I just get "Login Failed" error.