talley

DVR PASSWORD

Hi hope I can get some help to my problem,I have a dvr FVS-DVR616S PRO2 I have reset the password by pressing a small button on the mother board and am unable to access the ADMIN screen now ,the user pasword os ok 1234 but the admin I have tried all the known variations (i think) has any body got a simalar model and can help or a user manual for sale ,thank yo for reading my problem and perhaps you can help.The password it must be 4-8 numbers .

Hi hope I can get some help to my problem,I have a dvr FVS-DVR616S PRO2 I have reset the password by pressing a small button on the mother board and am unable to access the ADMIN screen now ,the user pasword os ok 1234 but the admin I have tried all the known variations (i think) has any body got a simalar model and can help or a user manual for sale ,thank yo for reading my problem and perhaps you can help.The password it must be 4-8 numbers .

Have you tried 111111 or 666666? Call the manufacture they should be able to give you the password.

Have you tried 111111 or 666666? Call the manufacture they should be able to give you the password.