zikronix

Inside the Swawn Vairfocal Dome from costco

I'm still looking for the Hikvision camera for $169.00....lol. Are these the domes too or just the bullets...? Thanks...

Having a hard time getting the swann camera into focus when almost zoomed in fully, focusing over a hundred feet out.

Have to back the zoom out, even with that, I can't get it sharp.

If it's less than 50 ft, focusing no problem.

Having a hard time getting the swann camera into focus when almost zoomed in fully, focusing over a hundred feet out.

Have to back the zoom out, even with that, I can't get it sharp.

If it's less than 50 ft, focusing no problem.

Its very very touchy...very touchy, were talking literally just touching the set screw brought mine into focus

I'm still looking for the Hikvision camera for $169.00....lol. Are these the domes too or just the bullets...? Thanks...

Yes bullets, domes, same price at wrightwoodsurveillance.com.

the domes are actually 25 bucks more.

the domes are actually 25 bucks more.

This is true. I actually sent them an email inquiring about this. I want to order a fair amount of items.

i was considering a few of those domes, mainly for the 2.8mm lens, their bullets have 4mm lenses. i needed a few 2.8, realized the lorex domes i have with 4mm wont work as well.

Sorry, another online reseller, one that can't be mentioned here complained loudly to my distributor about the dome prices were too low at Wrightwood. So competitiveness working against us, what can I say. Usually competition works for all of us.

They need a field on the web page for a discount code: iheartcapitalism, for instance!

LOL, Thats a valid coupon code right?

Wow... See that and wrightwood succumbed to the pressure.

Sorry, another online reseller, one that can't be mentioned here complained loudly to my distributor about the dome prices were too low at Wrightwood. So competitiveness working against us, what can I say. Usually competition works for all of us.

The dome is pretty bad really, sending it back, although I do love the local uSD storage.

The IR reflecting back at night on the dome interior makes is pretty bad.

The dome must be spot less clean no finger prints or oils inside and out. I thought the same thing until I cleaned it

I had that problem until I realized I had the black part of the hood on backwards. Finger prints, oils and the black hood caused my problem

That black hood didn't fit very well if I had the lens pointed to the extreme edges of its movement range.

I might try the bullet version.