Sign in to follow this  
Metatron

Spy Clock with Motion Detection and Schedule Record

I'm wondering if this spy camera can be programmed to activate recording during a particular time interval only.

Together with the Motion Detection function it could be a perfect duo to keep an eye on the office using minimal memory storage.

-Invisible night vision

-High quality video

-Motion detection or continuous record

-Permanently plug into your wall socket and then you never need to worry about changing batteries or turning on/off.

http://www.kgbcameras.co.uk/Invisible_Night_Vision_Clock.php

I'm looking for a spy clock with these both functions for my business. But it must be wall clock model. Knows you any?

All the clock mounted "spy" cameras I have come across have one major drawback and that is the FOV is pretty well fixed. The camera is fixed in the clock & the clock is fixed on the wall. There are only a few places where a wallclock looks at home and many places where it looks odd. You simply cannot have a wallclock hanging on a wall and packed out at 30* to get the view you want. Been there and done it. Your best bet would be a camera in something portable (moveable) like a book , toy or shelf mounted ornament

Sometimes I suspect that someone might be snooping my private documents. It would be very uncomfortable to place a lock to the drawer, because I open it daily. It's part of my job.

I would need a spy camera that has its field of view 'stenosed', circumscribed only to that drawer I want to keep an eye on.

Thus, if no suspect is close to my drawer, the camera will not activate. The memory could not be filled with irrelevant images.

Your best bet would be a camera in something portable (moveable) like a book , toy or shelf mounted ornament

In my home and my work are almost no ornaments, so I think it would be difficult to see anyone not suspecting of a toy or something similar.