buellwinkle

Wall mount bracket for Hikvision Domes

Some of you have asked for the wall mount bracket for dome since it's 2-axis and needs to be mounted level. Nice clean look, cables feed through the wall mount. PM me on where to get them.

228986_1.jpg

Edited by Guest

People asked where to get this, I'm just providing the only place I know that carries it, at least in the U.S. If you have another place, please let us know. Honestly, I would not have posted this if people haven't asked where to get them.

I've promote other products all the time, like Newegg for Zyxel switches and Trendnet Powerline adapters, as an example, just my experience with the products and where to get it. Not that you haven't promoted Avigilon products over and over again, but that's cool, you like them, you sell them, you install them, you tell people about them.

People asked where to get this, I'm just providing the only place I know that carries it, at least in the U.S. If you have another place, please let us know. Honestly, I would not have posted this if people haven't asked where to get them.

I've promote other products all the time, like Newegg for Zyxel switches and Trendnet Powerline adapters, as an example, just my experience with the products and where to get it. Not that you haven't promoted Avigilon products over and over again, but that's cool, you like them, you sell them, you install them, you tell people about them.

Just find it interesting that you review site is on their main page.