adamxp12

New Camera

Is my install on this camera bad or not I think i did a good job but the wires are not run yet

That will be done tomorrow Hopefully

229217_1.jpg

I'm confused... are you going to mount the camera to the wall and run the wires through flex into the box that's there...?

I'm confused... are you going to mount the camera to the wall and run the wires through flex into the box that's there...?

Yes Into the the box. then drill through the wall and then run to my dvr

Is the arm of the camera hollow? You could have just drilled thru the wall and than covered with the bracket than siliconed around it. NO?

Make sure that you use metal flex to run the cabling in otherwise someone can just cut your cables.

I don't have metal flex but i do have some heavy duty plastic flex

I have a hard time cutting it on the ground so i doubt people can cut it because the camera is on the second story of the building and they would need a ladder and a knife and considering the camera is on the same wall as a bedroom I think someone would notice before any damage is done to the camera.

Should I get some metal flex or will the plastic be fine?

Is the arm of the camera hollow? You could have just drilled thru the wall and than covered with the bracket than siliconed around it. NO?

I could but where we put the camera up we can't drill through and we need another camera pointing the other way so we can just run another line to the junction box