volito

cameras for car

looking for some cameras to record 360 degrees around cars still trying to catch vandals. tried house cams and they wear mask going to try a trap and thinking well place cams in car to view 360 degrees around but worried they will always see the IR lights for night vision...Any ideas

If you want to continue your thead my idea is that it is best to do it there and not start up a newthread for a reply.

If you want to continue your thead my idea is that it is best to do it there and not start up a newthread for a reply.

not sure I quite understand ? where is there ? not sure what you mean by not start a new thread? this is new system so any other threads I started i figured would be highjacking and this would keep it simple and to the point.......

not sure I quite understand ? where is there ? not sure what you mean by not start a new thread? this is new system so any other threads I started i figured would be highjacking and this would keep it simple and to the point.......

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=37149