Sign in to follow this  
luckyfella

Idea for vinyl siding

I installed these bullets yesterday and thought I'd try this out for vinyl siding. I hope this idea of mine helps others if they like it.

230444_1.jpg

230444_2.jpg

Edited by Guest

Nice. But this makes the camera much more conspicuous.

I installed these bullets yesterday and thought I'd try this out for vinyl siding. I hope this idea of mine helps others if they like it.

230444_1.jpg

230444_2.jpg

230444_3.jpg

P.S: lucky did you run the wire by drilling into the structure or did you run the wire horizontally to the corner of the home where you ran the wire down behind the vinyl siding corner piece where you entered the structure from the basement?

Looks like a really clean professional job. Well done! Thanks for sharing

P.S: lucky did you run the wire by drilling into the structure or did you run the wire horizontally to the corner of the home where you ran the wire down behind the vinyl siding corner piece where you entered the structure from the basement?

On this job, everything was prewired after he gutted out the house. So, the wire is in the wall, than drilled directly outside. Even with that cosmetic piece, I still used clear caulk around the camera base and a bead around the molding. But, why are you asking how I ran the wire?

Curious...

On this job, everything was prewired after he gutted out the house. So, the wire is in the wall, than drilled directly outside. Even with that cosmetic piece, I still used clear caulk around the camera base and a bead around the molding. But, why are you asking how I ran the wire?