won't do dishes

Need Recommendation for DVR System w reliable Help Desk

Top of the Season to All!!!

Could you please recommend to me a robust DVR System w a reliable help desk. As a newbie, I've been ripped off once or twice to the tune of $2000 which ain't bad....

Please Help!!!

Sparky

1. What are you looking for (type of equipment) ?

2. Where are you located ?

I ask this because my dealer provides good phone support and has a hands on training class at their location. The price is not cheap but the product is well built and you get good support.

Buddy

1. What are you looking for (type of equipment) ?

2. Where are you located ?

I ask this because my dealer provides good phone support and has a hands on training class at their location. The price is not cheap but the product is well built and you get good support.

Buddy

Hello Buddy....

I am in Toronto. Have been talking to VideoInsight, but there are a ton out there - Bosch, Panasonic, Sony, Sanyo....if I am gonna spend mucho's $$$...I want support and service.

Any ideas???

Won't Do Dishes

Video Insight, VueStar, Say Security, i can vouch for all 3 of these.

As for the big name brands cant say. I dealt with Kalatel before GE bought them out, was good back then, but when they got big under GE name, it dropped right off. I cant say how they will treat you as im not in the US, but email was never great, im a person that unless you reply to email, i dont know you .. Reason being Telco from here to the US are crazy prices. .. like $5 a minute, so its Email or Skype ..

I appreciate your confirmation on equipment choice!!! VInsight software looks very good and the help desk is very knowledgible, not condescending.

I'll try that system.

Regards and Best of the New Year....

Won't Do Dishes