G22

Track Camera style housing for Panasonic 484?

Anyone know of an outdoor (w/heater & blower preferred or an option) housing similar to a discreet Track camera, that would house a Panasonic WV-CP484 camera?

the only housing I have used for those are the pelco housings with heater and blower. They are not discreet but work great. But then again what pelco housing dont work great? For that price they should

I have a couple standard Pelco 3512-2's and they are decent housings. It would look so obvious under my front eave though. Don't want to attract nosey neighbours and thieves. They might b thinkin... wut be in there that they need a cam? Goodies? Crack4me?

is it that you want to hang the housing upside down??

No housing for a camera that size will be very discreet, you would need a smaller box camera and then maybe a dome housing, Wren has some housings for that. Pano has the mini Box DN WD camera also ..

dang where do you live? crackville? I have got all kinds of housings and mounts all over my house and never have been broken into. the people across the street and people 2 doors down were broken into 2 weeks ago in the same night. But they avoid my house

I b in Kanada where the Lieberals want to ban handguns if re-elected.

Nah, the 'grass seed' selling store is downtown. I am in the east end. At least 90% of the houses in the area are geared to income though. All houses look kinda poor and like no one got any dollas which is bonus since crackheads might look elsewhere. A standard ext housing would stick out like a sore ding dong though.