Sign in to follow this  
jirija

Replacing my Twilight Mini FL bullet cam for better one

Hi all,

Was just wondering if you could guide me what better cctv bullet cams to buy replace my current Twilight Mini FL ?

spec: http://www.cctvdirect.co.uk/javascript/tinymce/plugins/filemanager/files/twilight_mfl_2.pdf

I live in the UK so any suggestions on which bullet cam to buy get better result on day and night picture?

Night picture for "street" camera is quite ok for me due street lams helping with quality.

Night picture for "rear yard" camera is quite grainy with dark spots on far side, probably due to only 20m IR.

Daylight picture its not that bad, just some areas are over xposed with white,probably lack of ircut?

Would be better choice for me buy Samsung sco2080r?(in case I get them from ebay for good price)

Can you recomend good brand to buy in UK for my needs about 90 pound max?

I'm new to CCTV however I believe it's fairly simple and hopefully I can do it myself.

Thanks alot everyone!

Thanks Jirija

front.jpg.26978d708ac5dbd9e277c980d7450137.jpg

298680249_rearyard.jpg.0a71c21d40a2cfff167835a5637c52bf.jpg

Hello you are right the image is blurry even under street light. It seems from high noise, and there are many factor to cause thses ambience but most possible is over heat to interfere main board normal running.