Hello I ave the new card of ether9808 and the software is Very basic and not good... the motion detection is very basic.

If any one know about a program that work with this carc i would like to know... thanks

I didn't see that the card had any BT chipsets, so I cannot tell you for sure that the software packages out there will work with it. Try luxriot, and see if you can get it to work, but the only thing is that for the cost of this software, you might as well pick up another DVR card.

www.luxriot.com

I've tried this software and i didn't succede... And i just bought this card and it cost me alot of money... but maybe this will help... in the manager i have 8 of SAA7130 video capture device so maybe ther is a way that i can run the luxriot

The card Have philips saa7130 chip so maybe ther is a software that will work with my card... or some driver that make luxriot work with my card , so if someone know please lett me know

I soluve my problem.. thanks for everyone who help me.. or try to help me... Its great forum... Just last question... what is the best software?