cjd572

channels 9-16 not showing video on intellex dvms

Hi, I've got an intellex 16 channel DVMS. Channels 1 - 8 are working fine and show pictures but for some reason channels 9-16 don't. I've checke the loop through on all of them and they work. When you connect a camera to any channel from 9-16 there is no picture. When you then remove the camer fromt he BNC input the display shows coloured bars and video loss. I've checked all the connections but I can't get these channels to work. Does anyone know what's wrong with them? Any help would be good. Thanks.

Have you checked to see if 9-16 are set as Covert? Go to Setup, then Cameras, then the Covert Mode tab. Make sure it says Normal next to cameras 9-16.

Hi, I've just check them and they are all set to normal. I think I've narrowed the problem down to the small pcd that's directly attached to the larger PCB. Anyone know where I can get another?

Change or replace the video ribbon cable in the back that connects VACD output card to backplane... If this does not work, then get into desktop and reset all Intellex settings... Daughter board controls the second batch of the video output and it is rare for it to fail..