Sign in to follow this  
Zoperd

Purchasing HikVision DS-2CD2732F-I(S)

Hi,

New to these forums but have been lurking for a few weeks now. I'm from Australia and the HikVision DS-2CD2732F-I(S) seems extremely hard to get hold of.

I purchased a HikVision ds-2cd2032-i via Amazon.com and had to use borderlinx to get it to Australia as Amazon.com wouldn't ship it here. The quality of the camera was great, so decided to look into the DS-2CD2732F-I(S) for my outside camera's.

The DS-2CD2732F-I(S) isn't available on Amazon.com and it's not available in Australia at a decent price.

I've attempted to purchase on Aliexpress, however my card was declined and Aliexpress wanted a copy of my drivers license or passport, both sides of my credit card and a copy of my credit card statement before they would let my order proceed to the supplier ( http://www.aliexpress.com/item/HIKVISION-30-meters-1080P-IR-dome-network-cameras-support-POE-DS-2CD2732F-IS/1328071616.html ). There was no way I'm sending those details.

I've since placed another order with the supplier with a different credit card, the first one I used was my corporate card, so I'm hoping it was an issue with that and my personal credit card will go through okay.. However, I'm doubtful that it will get approved.

I've contacted Wrightwood Surveillance to see if they're able to help in getting some shipped to Australia, however I haven't heard back from them as yet.

Is anyone aware of anywhere else that sells the DS-2CD2732F-I(S) at a decent enough price? After shipping I was looking at spending just under 300 AUD (~$270 USD) via Aliexpress, where as in Australia they're going for AUD $700.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TL;DR:

Can't find anyone other than Aliexpress to get the DS-2CD2732F-I(S), everyone else in Australia is over twice the price.. Any help finding somewhere that will ship them to Australia and is easy to deal with, it would be appreciated.

I am chasing the same camera and have been having the same problems (Aussie discrimination!). Did you have any luck with Aliexpress?

I am chasing the same camera and have been having the same problems (Aussie discrimination!). Did you have any luck with Aliexpress?

What's problems did you get ?

I just purchased 2pcs 2days ago from Aliexpress (from this seller: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hikvision-Camera-DS-2CD2532-IWS-w-Audio-3MP-Mini-dome-w-Built-in-Wi-Fi-Up/1653783036.html). Still didn't got them but hope everything will be fine.

BTW- After talk with him he gave an discount on DHL shipping from 255USD (this is the shipping of 2pcs) this is what the site automatically calculate after talk with him he gave me the shipping for 58USD.

I'm afraid you won't find the price you want unless you choose Aliexpress...

What's the problem with them ?

I got mine for around $270 but I think it was a presage(3month) special price and I believe they are now $400, unless Wrightwood has some more at the same price. Need help getting the mic connected on mine if anyone knows how to do it please PM me.

Ended up being able to get them via Aliexpress, have purchased 5 so far and am extremely happy with them.

The issue I was originally having ordering them from Aliexpress was that I was using my corporate credit card which Aliexpress don't allow, so I used my personal card instead and the order(s) went through without a hitch.

Cheers,

Zoperd.

You are better off dealing with China because they are much closer to your time zone. I had someone from OZ buy a camera from me on eBay and somehow a cable got disconnected internally. It was a nightmare because I said if it doesn't work, get it fixed under warranty or return it, but he didn't want to do either because of the expense and dealing with a 19 hour time zone difference didn't help in his frustrations. Luckily ACTi talked him threw plugging the cable back in. I never would have sold it to him outside the U.S. but they have these re-shippers with a U.S. address, so it was unknown to me.