sie

HELP . view cams/dvr on pc question

hi I wonder if some one could help me out . bought secondhand .all works fine but

I do not have the admin password or user guide also the seller said it was his fathers who passed away so he dont know password also .

and have no idea how to imput letters for pasword also . is there any where I can get user guide for this or and the default password ?

any help would be realy welcome

this is all the info I can find on the item looked inside and out .

proline 4 channel realtime dvr

sn.A10147130

sf ver: v2 . 0 (071129)

320gb hdd

I have tried the remove battery to resett still it asks for password to get in to main menu .

any help would be great even to just find what model it is maybe I could search for relivant pc software or a user guide or even the default password .

38701068__12.JPG.96b729be7c568c872c353beeae195578.JPG

Edited by Guest

ok found the model its a

PROLINE PR-761H

CAN BE SEEN HERE 2010 CATALOGUE

http://www.scribd.com/doc/29089270/2010-ProlineUK-Catalogue

manuals and software downloads here

http://www.prolineuk.com/technical-support/downloads

thought I had found it all but still the default password will not work again tried the remove batteri power on then of to resett but not work ..

could there be a jumper to factory resett ?

over 100 users online and still no welocme or help.

update just in case anyone else has the same dvr or problem I email; the company and got a reply .still no good and did not work . surly there is a way to factory resett the thing .

.......................................................................................

Dear Sir,

The admin password of this DVR is 12345.

Please get back to us if you have any problems with the product.

Regards

..................................................................................................

well all sorted

after hard ressetting it again by remove battery turns out the default password is 00000

5x 0

ok its working ok now I downloaded what I think is the right software but can not connect

what should I be entering in these box.s ...

viewcams.thumb.jpg.1c345e82e0516994953211dedbdcb559.jpg

viewdvr.thumb.jpg.ae4939237c25d92f28198594194cc54e.jpg

ok its working ok now I downloaded what I think is the right software but can not connect

Are you not the same person that in another thread began to call everyone a troll when it was brought up there may be a possibility the unit was stolen?

Not the best way to get users to help you for free.

Are you not the same person that in another thread began to call everyone a troll when it was brought up there may be a possibility the unit was stolen?

Not the best way to get users to help you for free.

yes I was that same person who got offended by being called a possible theif .

along with being told to give up on it and go buy a new one

fact is if some one ask.s for help changing a clutch in a car forum they would not be happy being told to take the car back -buy a new one ? when in fact it would be easy just to answer the persons question and if you can not answer the question then do not post at all .

I am totaly aware what a TROLL is its the kind of person that posts totaly off topic answers in a thread hopeing to get a reply just like you did here.

oh look I just feed the troll or did I just troll the troll ?

who cares my question was solved by a very helpfull guy in pm " title="Applause" /> but thanx for taking the time to come and reply .

ps...Merry christmas

And you wonder why you have worn out your welcome on this forum and get no help.... " title="Applause" />

worn out my welcome I never got one ?

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=38985

running and being a member of many many forums this has to be the first where new guys do not even get a hello " title="Applause" />

get no help ? by who where or when ? the only guy that helped me was in private messages . any post I made after that was out of frustration that no one here takes the time to even try to help out a newbie other than by posting comments like yours or totaly off topic .

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=38986

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=39012

solved my own problem later but even then went on to try and maybe help others with the same problem . viewtopic.php?f=3&t=39042

can you say the same .

ps...merry christmas