charlie2020

Surveillance cameras

I am looking for surveillance cameras that are wifi, 2 or more megapixel, 1080p, and weatherproof.

I live in a gated community and I am on the homeowners association board of directors. I have been tasked by the board to find a surveillance system for our complex because of recent thefts and burglaries. I look online at the various systems and don't know which is best. The areas we want to view are 2 recreational vehicle storage lots as well as our front gate and pool area. The cameras need to be night vision as well. The complex is large so I know we will need an antenna assist. I feel if we are going to spend money on a surveillance system it should be the best. Can you please help me make this decision. It would be greatly appreciated.

Charles

Hello Charlie,

I want you to see the IP cameras of our company: http://www.sysvideo.cn/product/detail.aspx?id=86 , except wifi, this camera can meet all your requirements, however, this one have PoE interface, you can supply the power and internet by one cable. Please contact me if you think this one is what you are looking for.

Evelyn Zhang

Where about are you?

How many cameras are you looking for?

What is your budget?

Are you in the UK? If your abroad, I might be able to advise on a supplier.

Please PM with your requirements.

Thanks