Npeo

Infrared B/W CCD Camera

Alright guys, I'm new here. I've been fascinated with infrared cameras since 2006.

Now that I've got some cash in my wallet, I've been looking for this camera in particular.

239598_1.jpg

It's been a while since it's been on the market, but I'm willing to give up some money to buy this camera. If anyone knows why they stopped marketing these cameras (not just B/W ones but the design), I would be very enlightened to hear.

Thank you, guys, I'm super new to this forum too!

I'd guess because the mount looks like a single axis "swivel". Most folks consider a 2-axis design limiting, with 3-axis being almost the norm these days. The infra "red" almost looks like infra "violet" for some reason though.

I'd guess because the mount looks like a single axis "swivel". Most folks consider a 2-axis design limiting, with 3-axis being almost the norm these days. The infra "red" almost looks like infra "violet" for some reason though.

Interesting take... I will say, that is completely understandable.

From what I've read:

it's an Infrared B/W CCD Camera with 45 LEDs, Color is "Aluminum With Off-White Baked Enamel Finish", The model number has varied from place to place:

IRCAM-BL-AC PolarisUSA

2111RCA CCTV Imports

GVA-0019IRB Geovision.com.au

CFB6014IR KTL CCTV

The one I've had my eye on, was sold by SuperCircuits, but it's now no longer available, and I cannot seem to find any evidence to it's existence online. If I posted a request on Classified, do you think someone would reply?

Hard to say but it is worth a try. You might set a notification on ebay in case something comes up on there, or use a Craigslist search daemon (searches every city at once) to help find used ones.

last time wen i planned to arrange security cameras in my office, ive gone through the web and found a dealer who is having awide range of cctv cameras......if u want u can try with him i guess......just check his website u will find his contact in dat .....www.amazant.com/cctv