aramic

Dvr through internet failed

Hi Im new in this

I tried to config my dvr and router but i cant see my dvr through internet .

i config my DSLmodem correctly and i checked it with my ISP.

but they say there should be a problem with my DVR,.

please help me to config my DVR.

here is what i have done,

ip is 192.168.1.51

command port 5050

media port 6050

mobile port 7050

http port 81

where is the problem?

error both on software (I've downloaded from internet) and web page.

1.jpg.8b0d8535569af96601450b7a2118c951.jpg

2.jpg.df58040a933d708efc8086f42e869fb3.jpg

3.jpg.26afa7c8f01b38691006c7e59da9fc30.jpg

I have seen this problem with DSL before. Too complex to explain here. What I had to do, was to get the ISP tech on site to fix it. Even took the ISP tech 2 hours to get it working. Ended up having the local tech and his supervisor on site and in contact with the supervisor's boss in another city at the same time on the phone. Business DSL can be a nightmare. Advise all of my customers of this issue, before I sell them a DVR. That said, double check the firewall in the router. Possibly try a DMZ for that address. Don't advise leaving it that way, just use as a check. I'm sure that you'll get other advise for this same problem that may be in conflict with my advise.

I already. turned off firewall , I think problem is my dvr, maybe some config I have to do,

if anyone has any experience of this please tell me

Hi,

Please use Internet Explorer with turn on View Compatibility.. U have to forward 4 port

81 web

5050 command

6050 media

7050 mobile

Please dun use google chrome. This DVR unsupport google chrome. Please use Internet Explorer. If still unable view from WAN IP(remote viewing) please contact the distributer of the DVR for upgrade this Unit DVR firmware.

hi

i have forward all ports in my dsl modem, and i used internet explorer but nothing happend

you know the biggest problem is i dont know about the factory, the image u see is my dvrs, all i have is that, i know here they call it H.264 , but nothing more.

if someone know or have any upgrade for frame ware please tell me

I find out a new and important problem,

when I was monitoring my client lists on dslmodem I found that dvr ip is not there by means network request comes from dvr, I tried dhcp test for dvr but no dhcp request also comes,

my media is cross over, does anyone knows if it is related with media type or not?

im thinking of straight cable, the dvr technology is for 2004,

any idea?

Besides,

Please let me know, sir using local View via IE web Browser by using IP address http://192.168.1.51:81 (static IP), can access to DVR or not. I not understand what situation you are.

If can access, that means is the DVR firmware problem. I have solve this type of DVR but different front panel only.

Regards,

Fai

hi

you know im thinking of changing my dvr, cus I connected the dvr straight to laptop but when I typed ping the laptop replays destination unreachable, I think dvr is not working properly, but other thing is when I connect dvr to dsl modem and try to ping with laptop it replaies. where is the problem?

and about firmware as I dont know the manufacturer so I cant find any update.

I think I have to change dvr

Hi,

This is DVR's firmware problem. I agree with you change your DVR, there are no other ways, due the firmware of the DVR is outdated.

Regards,

Fai