icamera

Dahua Camera? Video Captures Snow Plow

Is this Dahua camera? Watch the videos. The video quality seems very good. Any idea what cameras used?

P-VpZEzbK8c

This is terrible what happened to this man.

IvD7PU8I0eM

Exterior Video

QqmVxNfizM4

Not awesome. A person could have been seriously hurt...

Is it wrong to think that was awesome? Worse has happened on Jackass !

I think snow is awesome, sitting here near a ski resort in the mountains and it's 68 degrees, warming up like Sochi, where's my winter wonderland, rude plow drivers and all?

Edited by Guest

Come to the northeast US. I'm sure uncle Joe from the department of Sanitation can give you a nice splash of snow with his snow plow...

Actually the rude New York'ers or New Jersey-ans might just splash you in water or snow while you walk down the street after the rain.

People here seem like they couldn't care less, as long as it doesn't inconvenience them who cares if someone else suffers from their stupidity...

I think snow is awesome, sitting here near a ski resort in the mountains and it's 60 degrees, warming up like Sochi, where's my winter wonderland, rude plow drivers and all?

Is this Dahua camera? Watch the videos. The video quality seems very good. Any idea what cameras used?

Dahuas have that IPC screen label as default, so there's a good chance of it. Other cams may use the same thing, though it seems a bit arbitrary.

Here what happens is I shovel my driveway so I can get out and then the snowplows comes and push the stuff off the street back in my driveway, so then I have to shovel it back out on the street, I don't want it. This constant shoveling/plowing back and forth is what eventually melts the snow. Paid good money for my 4x4's with all the cool features, I don't want them to plow, leave snow on the street, it's what justifies the premium I paid for that option.

So I gave up the fight, switched to a condo. they have people to shovel and plow. But hit 68F today at a mile high, something reserved for summer. I do have the fireplace on for effect, LOL

Is it wrong to think that was awesome? Worse has happened on Jackass !

Yes, you're an idiot for thinking so. That was a person taking snow/ice/rocks/etc to the face when they weren't expecting it.

Paid good money for my 4x4's with all the cool features, I don't want them to plow, leave snow on the street, it's what justifies the premium I paid for that option.

You should move here. So much snow sometimes there's no place to put it and some folks almost give up. Here's a pic of a city sidewalk plow taken a day or so ago after the weekend's big storm that worked its way up the east coast to Canada. And yes, even my 4x4 has studs in the winter tires.

CitySidewalkPlow.thumb.jpg.9e94aa41b1aef0842d9c43fc6b22a838.jpg

That's my kinda town. My daughter loves is so much she left So Cal for Chicago and they are at 3x their normal snowfall this season. I'm from NYC, moved south not for the obvious winters, but because I couldn't take the hot sticky summers. We vacationed in Ushuaia a few years ago, I can certainly live there, the southernmost city in the world.

We normally get a good amount of snow at our local mountains, it's just been a weird year. When the weather report says snow in the mountains, I start packing. It's so odd to see buds blooming on the trees in the mountains in mid-February.