Sign in to follow this  
EZJ

Fingerprint ID Door Locks

I am very interested in this technology and I think the sales potential is endless.

A: What distributors are you using?

B: What type of considerations have to be taken into account on each and every job?

C: What type of laws or rules are associated with ID Door locks?

(Kind of like, recording Audio for Security, and having a required sign up)

D: Does anyone have a bid form?

E: What are the diffrences between doors and what do I need to look out for?

F: Do I need a new set of tools for residential or commercial?

I know very little about doors in general. I have really had no reason to pay attention to doors other than the fact that I turn the knob and open the door.

It seems to me that it would be better to start with Residential and move to Commercial. I really think this could be a very solid business.

I just don't know what is good out there in terms of product lines and selection.

I'm not sure exactly where to start to learn.

I would like to make a $150-$300 margin plus per sale not including installation.

Is this possible? Smarthome claims that there locks install in like 10 or 15 minutes and are very easy. I would prefer for customers to install the units themselves so I can continue selling.

I ESPECIALLY want to learn commercial access control, because I believe that is where it is at.

Many have warned me that this is complicated and tough, and i was scared off of it a few months ago.

Can I get a detailed discussion of what is involved here positive and negative?

This could be good not only for me, but hopefully for others here as well.

Door locks are an important investment to make if you want to keep your home safe. The sliding glass doors are a favorite among homeowners, because they offer a picturesque view from outside is also a dual purpose: a working door. Unfortunately, these doors are also a favorite among thieves, because they are often poorly secured and provide ample space for a villain to carry all your valuables. These doors are usually on the side or back of a house which makes it even more attractive. Fortunately, the glass door locks right can keep them in check.

Arvada locksmith