rory

Kentucky Fried Criplin

They have to sell Chicken Stove Top over there Rory, what else do you need? I could live off that stuff!

Hey BillyK, is it true that Farm eggs have like a bright orange looking yolk?

Stuffing or Dressing depending on where you are in the states. It's the bread stuff you stuff into a chicken or turkey.

Ahhh .. Shake and Bake? Yeah but then yah gotta find some decent chicken .. besides, thats alot of work

Huh??

dont you need a pot for that though ... i mean an oven too right ..

m i c r o w a v e - is where im at dudes . ... but most frozen food here is bad half the time cause of the power outages, and then their generators dont work ... i managed to get a frozen meal tonight ... had to spend some time inspecting everything till i found something that didnt look like it had been defrosted before ...

cool, ill have to look for it then ..

I was totally amazed at the Food Store called Albertons in California though . .. left me "breathless" ...

I was totally amazed at the Food Store called Albertons in California though . .. left me "breathless" ...

LOL, I guess we really take things for granite here in the states.

Yep.

You can really tell who has been to a 3rd world country and who hasn't by the statements made.

We have everything over here (Except OIL) and most smaller countries have very little. It is like a whole different world.

How would you like to have one TV channel? Ouch..