robzee67

what is comparable to EDSR9 everfocus

Hi again, I might sound like a broken record but i thaught I found a best bang for your buck with EVERFOCUS but now I am torned apart lol...not really but I need your opinion and maybe some guidance from you all would be really appreciated...

I have put in a bid for this customer, I quoted him a EVERFOCUS dvr EDSR9/160 mainly because it as a ir remote control (ir remote, this customer wants to stay on is couch) and the price.

I need the 9 channel, internet, inexpensive and ir remote,... what is compatible with out the horror stories?

internet will be slooooooooooooooooooow as it is only a 10 mbit connection and it is also a Java based interface which will require plugins. fan is also noisy. other than is works good if you don't need the internet connection.

I'd go buy a Nubix 16 or something else compareable. call jaun at cctvoutlet for a budget dvr that is more uptodate.....1888-422-8826

I look at it this way - that Everfocus is simply an overpriced budget DVR, so why pay high prices for it when you can buy a budget DVR at budget Pricing ..

Check out the AvTech DVR for a budget 4, 9 or 16 channel unit ... software isnt great but you get exactly what you pay for, other wise check out (in order of pricing lowest to highest) the Sanyo, Nuvico, and then a little pricier but better, the GE StoreSafe. Or even better, a PC based system for faster speeds and higher quality evidence sharing.

VST - whats the Nubix 16?

Thanks for all your input...I defenetly need 9 channels,and a IR remote control. Thats one option i can't get rid of. Otherwise I will fallow Rory's quality product guide sujestion.