NSlone110

Need help identifying a camera

Hi All,

I have attached a photo that I would like to know if anyone on here knows what the brand name of the camera is, and anything else you know about it.

My daughters' neighbor has this camera directed right at her door and kitchen window. I believe it is illegal, even in NH.

Any help would be appreciated.

cid_572.thumb.jpeg.e4c16aefbb73939b694b9d2311022da6.jpeg

OK, I am curious, what does the brand name or info on this camera have to do with anything? Go to your neighbor

and tell him to turn his Effin camera away from your daughters window, case closed!

sorry if I sound harsh, I am new here, but someone pointing a camera towards any of your property and places likes washroom, you should certainly teach them a lesson.

Call the cops and have them examine it, even if they are allowed to focus their camera anywhere, they cannot install it without a warning.

And what you have posted would count as "breaking someone's privacy" and spying or even monitoring without consent.

Iam sure above points should be enough to have them remove it by either a warning by cops, or better if they book them in some clause and have them stay in correction facility.

don't take it lightly or wait for a disaster,

had it been my window being watched, that guy would have his head broken already and then would have been sitting with cops in bandage.

OK, I am curious, what does the brand name or info on this camera have to do with anything? Go to your neighbor

and tell him to turn his Effin camera away from your daughters window, case closed!

The brand name is so I can do a search and find out what it's capable of. Does it do audio, or just video? I have also found out that it's a GE wired color camera that does audio as well as video.

Not as easy as you think. These people are bullies and so charismatic that even when it's plain who is guilty, they get away with it. Been down that road already. Thanks.

sorry if I sound harsh, I am new here, but someone pointing a camera towards any of your property and places likes washroom, you should certainly teach them a lesson.

Call the cops and have them examine it, even if they are allowed to focus their camera anywhere, they cannot install it without a warning.

And what you have posted would count as "breaking someone's privacy" and spying or even monitoring without consent.

Iam sure above points should be enough to have them remove it by either a warning by cops, or better if they book them in some clause and have them stay in correction facility.

don't take it lightly or wait for a disaster,

had it been my window being watched, that guy would have his head broken already and then would have been sitting with cops in bandage.

Please see my last post in answer to another post. I know that what you say is true, but getting the cops and the landlord to actually do something is a different thing altogether.

the pic is not that clear and now many security cameras seems alike! If you don't plan to have a serious talk or call the police for help, then a curtain will be a better idea.The bad is that you can't always cover the window!

You tough guys don't know what your're talking about. There are two sides to every story. Who knows why he put it up? Its not illegal unless the City ordinances say it is illegal. You would put every business owner in town out of business and most of law enforcement by restricting camera use. He is doing her a favor in case a real criminal shows up there. He doesn't have to warn anyone. If she has a beef with him, which she obviously does, there is a reason for it. Is she stealing stuff? Is she a slacker getting paid withl taxpayer dollars and working one day a week? Have her put up her own camera if she is concerned.

The rest of these jokers don't know what they are talking about unless their City laws are different than mine.