johnnylu

TV-8808 CMS no video output please help

I have this device for a while. It looks like the picture below only mine is 8 channel dvr. The device runs fine except the CMS software would stop running after few minutes on my computer. Recently I got a new computer, so I installed the CMS on my new computer. I can see the software connected my dvr but there was no video show up on my CMS. The CMS I am using is Cms_V3.0.0.8.T.20110726.

Can anyone help me out? Than you!

246788_1.jpg

246788_2.jpg

246788_3.jpg

246788_4.jpg

246788_5.jpg

You need to have ActiveX scripting installed, I had the same problem.

In your Internet Explorer security settings the default settings are normally set to disable (Unsigned ActiveX controls), change it to prompt then when you run your cctv viewing software it will ask for permission to install ActiveX and you select OK etc.

I can't remember if you need to change anything else in the security settings in IE as it's a while since I got mine running, do a search on Google for ActiveX and CCTV - there's load of information.

Thank you very much for your help. My dvr back to work again.

You need to have ActiveX scripting installed, I had the same problem.

In your Internet Explorer security settings the default settings are normally set to disable (Unsigned ActiveX controls), change it to prompt then when you run your cctv viewing software it will ask for permission to install ActiveX and you select OK etc.

I can't remember if you need to change anything else in the security settings in IE as it's a while since I got mine running, do a search on Google for ActiveX and CCTV - there's load of information.