JFrede

PTZ's stopped moving

Hello,

My problem involves 3 - PTZ cameras that will respond and follow the preset routes I have set, however after a few minutes the Cameras will "hang up" and stop responding, they will continue to record but are unresponsive to control and will not continue on their routes.

I have three Samsung PTZ Cameras that are set to Pelco P. I am using Geovision GV-1240 with the most recent version of the software installed.

The Dip Switches on the cameras have been checked to ensure that they are correct. i have reinstalled the cameras and changed the configuration, they config is correct if i can control the cameras initially, but something is causeing them to become unresponsive.

Any Ideas?

work one at a time. check all 3 without any other connections. Eliminate the problem by finding the good.

I'm having a similar issue with a PTZ camera controlled by a Pelco CM9760 keyboard. A pattern is set and moves just fine until you switch that monitor to view a different camera. As long as you keep the PTZ camera on the monitor it will follow the pattern but as soon as you switch it to look at a different camera feed it will stop moving. Any idea what may be causing this?