Sign in to follow this  
domag

Request about information

Hello,

I am a student of Electronics and Telecommunication at the Technical University of Szczecin in Poland. My M.A. thesis is about CCTV and ACC systems and regarding CCTV systems I have to describe and compare almost all of the protocols that allow users to control dome cameras. I have collected many information about lots of them so far but still have no any useful information about TEBlb protocol. So is there anyone who can tell me something or give me materials about this one? I suppose that information about this protocol are kind of "top secret" because the TEB lb in France did not want to give me them. Maybe anyone can f.ex. tell me what is the syntax of the command that tells the camera to go to the preset? This will allow me to compare the syntax with others protocols and make some conclusions... Best regards and big thanks!

Domag

Sorry man, never heard of them. A lot of manufacturers do not release the specifics of their protocols to the public, I know that BOSCH is another one that does that.

You can aquire one of thier units, use an RS-485 to 232 converter and then just listen to the serial connection to see what commands it's sending.