kandcorp

Hotel Install.. Need LONG camera wall mounts.

I am in the middle of a 7 story hotel installation(16 camera DVR System) with one of my dealers. There will be 4 exterior cameras (Box type in housings). The owner is requesting a 6-8 foot wall bracket mounts to hang off all four sides of the hotel. Reason, he does not want to buy addtional cameras or a bigger DVR, so he is trying to get as much coverage as possible. The mounts will be about 20 feet up on the building, mounted into the brick. (these will not be corner mounted, just flush with the wall)

Any suggestions for these mounts. We were just going to have one of the Metal workers there fab us up some mounts out of 2" x 2" hollow square steel tubes. But I need to get any recommendations from you guys if you have had similar installs.

Thanks in Advance.

We use local fabricators like you intend to use with no problem.

Make sure you have a triangular brace back to the wall as its amazing how much the wind can make them shake if not braced properly.

Yea, I figured we could paint them to match the building. And already figured a brace would be key for wind.

I dont know... the owner is freakin crazy and cheap. He thinks he can cover all 4 sides of the Hotel, all entrances, all 3 parking lots, the front canaopy and drive up for LPR with 4 cams

Oh, and as far as cleaning, we mentioned we were not going to come out and clean his cams off every time he gets a spider web. He said "Oh no worries I will just get a long stick"