usnewyork

Problem with cctv software or card ??????? SOLUTION ???

I bought one cctv card in ebay(240fps, h.264 or mpeg-4 8 channel)((((http://cgi.ebay.com/8CH-Real-Time-Pro-640x480-Hi-res-240f-s-DVR-Card_W0QQitemZ5857274805QQcategoryZ88756QQcmdZViewItem)))but I have problems with remote view (I/E). My upload internet connection is 256 and pc conf is P IV 2.5 Ati 128 graphic card , RAM 512 MOTHERBOARD INTEL.

Yes,,, the upload internet connection is no to fast (512) but I proved other card with other software in this PC (same internet velocity) and via browser software I watch all cams (5) slow ,but with movement in each screen. When I use this card and software, the "live" image (remote view) was jumping, I mean cam 1 live image then freeze and go to cam 2 live and the same thing. In the setup I USE A LOT OF DIFFERENT OPTINS but the problem is the same for example: I use h.264 or MPEG-4 , bitrate from 16000 to 384000 rotate image secong in 0 resolution 640x480 or 352x288,quality very bad to very good,,,,, despite all these changes the problem is the same.

HOW CAN I DO TO SEE ALL CAMS WITH MOVEMENT AT SAME TIME?

WHERE IS THE PROBLEM ? CARD ? SOFTWARE ?

IF IS SOFTWARE WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND ?

Your problem is probably e-bay Some of the guys on here can probably help but I would stay away from e-bay or at least triple check what you are buying and who you are buying from.

It may be hard to get software to work with that card as its probably a "knock-off" of some sort. I would complain to the ebay seller and get your money back, then invest in a tried and true card.

Video Insight and Geovision seem to be the choice for cards on this board but there are lots of others.

Sorry I can't help on your current issue. With CCTV, you tend to get what you pay for.

Email the guy, panvigor_cctv@yahoo.com, he states there is a 1 year warranty and if you need to send something back, get an RMA from him first and do so. He has decent feedback on ebay so he must keep his customers happy. I'm sure he will help you out if you just email him.

Unfortunately you'll probably get what you have at that price. The decent cards cost alot more.

Rory