Sign in to follow this  
Raikkok

Cameras Hikvision + Alarm siren

Hello

A member from this forum, MindTwist, tell me that there are several models, inside Hikvision model like 2612/2632 and 2712/2732, that are able to connect an alarm siren.

I have two questions:

- someone from this forum has that type of installation?

- is there any market any solution like a siren/alarm, that i can connect directly to the hikvision camera?

Thanks so much

pd. It is important to say, that i don´t have a NVR Hikvision. In my case, it is a PC NVR, with Hikvision free software.

Edited by Guest

I´m looking for something similar to this video:

As you can see, the siren comes with a cable preinstalled, and you can connect to the camera directly, and i don´t know if there is a solution similar with hikvision cameras ip

Thanks

I have two questions:

- someone from this forum has that type of installation?

- is there any market any solution like a siren/alarm, that i can connect directly to the hikvision camera?

Yes and yes; any siren/alarm can be connected to the alarm output on the Hik IP cameras.

You should probably make a more specific question... Or just buy any siren like the ones I showed you, and if you are unable to get it working, then make a question.

Yes and yes; any siren/alarm can be connected to the alarm output on the Hik IP cameras.

You should probably make a more specific question... Or just buy any siren like the ones I showed you, and if you are unable to get it working, then make a question.

I would be very careful recommending ANY SIREN

What if poor guy got 30-50-100 watt

Can camera alarm output handle high current ?

Hope u remember u are posting on CCTV Forum

hahahaahaahha that´s true

So, I think someone has the setup as i asked for it no?

The exactly question is, what type of connection I need to connect the hikvision with a siren alarm, only that

hahahaahaahha that´s true

So, I think someone has the setup as i asked for it no?

The exactly question is, what type of connection I need to connect the hikvision with a siren alarm, only that

Its a IO block connector. I recall seeing some videos of it somewhere but you can c a overhead pic here :

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=41181&start=15

I would be very careful recommending ANY SIREN

What if poor guy got 30-50-100 watt

Can camera alarm output handle high current ?

Hope u remember u are posting on CCTV Forum

He will just need an external power supply (which I thought he needed anyway; I do not know if the alarm outputs on the camera provide any power at all).

Its a IO block connector. I recall seeing some videos of it somewhere but you can c a overhead pic here :

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=41181&start=15

Most of the Hik cams just come with plain wires (whatever the reason, it would not cost them that much to put one of those IO blocks). I will try to snap a picture later.