Sign in to follow this  
wizeguy

My camera's stopped working on my smart phone

I have a Qsee 4 camera system from Costco (qsd9004), that all of a sudden stopped broadcasting on my galaxy s5 and my ipad together at the same time... I checked the input info on both the ipad and phone and nothing changed... I checked the connections on the dvr and it's all hooked up... Haven't touched my wifi router or anything... Anyone have any idea on what to check next?

Just strange how they both went out at the same time

From inside of your network or outside?

If not broadcasting outside of your network go to IP Chicken and see if the public IP Address your service provider assigned you has changed. Then update on your related devices...

From inside of your network or outside?

If not broadcasting outside of your network go to IP Chicken and see if the public IP Address your service provider assigned you has changed. Then update on your related devices...

I can't get anything from wifi or dvr on my phone or ipad.. Checked the ip and it's perfect.. All the other info is correct... I might have to check my wiring... Haven't moved anything around my modem or router... Strange

First I would ping the DVR's local IP address and see if you get a reply.

Then I would make it work on the computer's browser then try again on to the mobile devices.

Have you got a laptop or PC, if yes, is wifi working on those? If not, check and reboot/repower your router.