roboman554

16 IP cameras have slowly stopped transmitting video

Hello,

I have 16 ACTI E13 cameras being recorded with Aimetis Symphony. They are plugged into a GS728TP switch, I am using pfsense for the router.

Over the past week, one by one, each camera stopped streaming video. When I log onto the camera administrative page, instead of showing a live view, quicktime simply says "bad request" and cant get a image. Now all 16 cameras are not streaming, I am not sure what to do.

Hello,

I have 16 ACTI E13 cameras being recorded with Aimetis Symphony. They are plugged into a GS728TP switch, I am using pfsense for the router.

Over the past week, one by one, each camera stopped streaming video. When I log onto the camera administrative page, instead of showing a live view, quicktime simply says "bad request" and cant get a image. Now all 16 cameras are not streaming, I am not sure what to do.

have you tried rebooting them?

if that fixes it then it is probably a software bug which may be fixed with an update

if it don't fix it then the cameras must have a hardware issue

Did you change any settings in router, perhaps cameras was initially setup, but cannot reacquire IP address from router again. Reboot switch / router too. Look for new firmware.

take one camera out of the lineup and install it on another router/lan.

there are many possibilities.

they could have all finished using their memory cards up if they were not set to overwrite.

trying one camera out of the lineup can help to diminish the possibilitirs