jisaac

Video, Security, and Integration Summit

sorry guys left the computer screen on and let my brother pretend he was the top dog for a little bit. So no i did not hug any transvetites.

I.E. Thank you seth.

And sometimes I get off subject but that not much. That was just my little older brother trying to pretend he is the funny one. well I am back in control of the keyboard. (cant wait till I get home to my keyboard where certain pecker heads dont have access

Sure, we believe you! Dont we guys?

ahhh safe and sound in a little rock. Come home to my computer telling me I have 3 brand new wonderful virus's. Yaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i got 48 new spam emails since last night ...

i have no worries about viruses though . ..

so how was the show??

shoot i dont care if you think I am straight or transvestite humping midget. Funny thing is my brother is actually the one who got really drunk in a new orleans bar and was out on the dance floor getting his groove on with some hunnys and proceeds to another girl who wanted in the action. Remember this he is absolutly wasted and barely actually what you would call "dancing".

So anyways he is gettting down with this..................well at the time looked like a very different woman than all the other girls on the dance floor. But my brother is hammered and just booty shaking getto humpin on the floor with this........thing. And we were trying to wave to him not to and giving the universal sign for "cut it". But it did not sink in. Until she moves around and dances behind him......and then he finds out! Oh the look and his face was worth an amount that we cant even comprehend. Oh ya so we still rag him about that. So he thought it woudl be funny to try to use it on me. But its not as funny. Because I did not freak dance with a freaky man on bourban. Oh we will be 80 and I will always remind him