Z2TT

Cannot access Hik Vision Camera to set WDR

Have you tried the firmware upgrade via the web interface rather than using the USB port?

I used the web interface from a networked PC to upgrade the firmware (done twice now) on my NVR.

What do you mean " ... flash drive was compatible"?

My bad, I thought I'd seen a tech bulletin on flash drive compatibility.

Looks like they have 2.3.9 (not beta) is on the Hik USA site. Has anyone tried it? Will it allow me to set WDR from the NVR settings? Just helping a neighbor, but hate to bring an injector over, set the IP with SADP, then go through each camera to set WDR, would be great to do it from the NVR.

FWIW, V3.0.8 Build 140830 is up on the European site.

1. Support 20 EU languages.

2. Support EZVIZ Cloud.

3. Support intelligent IP camera.

4. Support virtual host.

5. Block telnet by default.

Maybe Support intelligent IP camera means better integration?

I have a solution that worked for me, when I was getting the "no enough flash" failure when attempting to upgrade the firmware of my NVR DS-7608NI-SEP. I ended up having to use the nvr to format the flash, I then reloaded the firmware V2.3.11_150625 to the flash drive. This time the update worked without error.

I have a question though. I bought new 4Mb camera to go with my older 3 Mb cameras... What is the best way to get all my camera's working together, for instance my older camera's have the standard password 12345 , my new camera's force me the change the password. Will I have to update my old camera's firmware to change those passwords to match my new camera passwords?

Thanks,

Don