Sign in to follow this  
darren91

H.264 dvr

Hi All

wondering if anyone can help me ive been using this dvr 8-Channel-HDMI-Full-D1-H264-CCTV-Security-Camera-Video-Recorder-Cloud-DVR-8CH- for some time now and I can seem to get it online to view with my mobile every time I do it doesn't work does anyone know how to get them set up or have a link to a user manual as I did not get one with my dvr

thanks darren

Darren

I hope that the manufacturer that supplied your clkous server has not abandoned it now. They have made their sales and now moved onto other things and don't want he expense. The only thing yo can do is go the normal route and do port forwarding.

I have seen LOTS of clients that can no longer connect for the reason that the server has now served it's purpose and the amnufacturer has abandoned buyer because they no longer want the expense of running a server.

Port forwarding of your router's firewall and a static IP or a DDNS hostname are what you need to use.

I now have my dvr online but when I view it on my mobile it works fine when my mobile is connected to the house wifi but when im out of the wifi range like if im in Tesco or something it doesn't work (doesnt work with the 3g in my phone) until im back in range of my wifi and its fine again any ideas? my dvr is the same as the one in the link only difference is it has hdmi port and mines has vga everything else is the same so it got me thinking cought my dvr be an old version and not support 3g? its about a year old

thanks

darren

Just sounds like your on your local network .... Don't need port forward to have that working

As far as 3G depends on your phone

If it works local it will work on 3G

What ports did you open