Sign in to follow this  
sricctv

Specification for complete IP CCTV system for a building

Hi Guys

I'm new to CCTV and my boss told me to design a CCTV system to our company and create a tender document for it. then i prepared it. but I'm not sure it is 100% person correct can you help e with errors on this document. I attached specification and tender document to my blog techmans.blogspot.com/2014/09/specification-for-complete-ip-cctv.html

Looks good to me, just some spelling errors that I've have seen:

You have two #2's

This is what You Have "These cameras shall temper resistant shall mounting on a wall or ceiling with suitable heights and distances to capture required field of view as in the specification. (Annexure 1)"

It should read like this " These cameras shall be tamper resistant and shall mount on a wall or ceiling with suitable heights and distances to capture required field of view as in the specification. (Annexure 1)"

on #7 "Appropriate mounting options should be provided by bidder include camera pole, camera housing (weather resistant IP 66) and mounting accessories."

Please check if you are using MP camera(32nos). you may need to have additional monitoring station. to view live cameras...