Sign in to follow this  
heiroyu

Plustek or Hikvision NVR

Hi Guys

Need your help/input on this,

Does anyone use Plustek NVR, their website look promising but I can't really find any reviews on their NVR's I am interested in their X880P

My other choice could be Hikvision NVR, their review are so so...and I just don't know too much about them. Chinese brand could be sometimes....you know....

What I really aim to get

8 channel

a good motion detection feature that support email alarm sent with picture

have an iphone app or support iphone / ipad

not a very noisy fan

I got a 4TB HDD so it need to support 4TB HDD

I only have an Axis M1025 camera and plan to get 1 more Axis and 2 -3 Hikvision Camera

need support for both Brand is ideal

so any input on the 2 brand or any other suggestion is welcome

Notes I brought a Super Mini NVR and my M1025 wasn't supported so I am in the process of refund. I need some input before I try out another one.

Thanks in advance

I would deff recommend HikVision, honestly thats the better ones i have used and actually a lot of people love them. They are friendly graphic user interface and easy to setup. Would be happy to help you setup, also a free computer client comes with it. It supports a 4TB HDD and Axis Cameras.

I would deff recommend HikVision, honestly thats the better ones i have used and actually a lot of people love them. They are friendly graphic user interface and easy to setup. Would be happy to help you setup, also a free computer client comes with it. It supports a 4TB HDD and Axis Cameras.

Thanks for the reply, I am most like to go with hikVision at this point tho, someone brought up Avtech a few post down, I wanna know what is review for those too. it might be a bit too expensive to me if I go Avtech but really depend if HikVision can do all that Avtech can do.

How is the Motion Detection on HikVision?

Do they have a iOS app that come with it?

Also do they provide free DDNS?

For an 8 channel NVR, with good MD, email notification with picture or push video, which model would you recommand?

They have all the features that's you just mentioned. Motion detection, email notifications and etc. Yes they provide free DDNS and they also have a free app that you can use on your smart phone and you can also download a free software for your computer to watch and play back from. DS-7608NI-SE/8P Is a good one that they have.