Sign in to follow this  
sherwin

CCTV System Required

Hi guys,

Im new to this forum. I had previously purchased a 8CH 8 x 800tvl everpro dvr set from ebay. The problem i find with this unit is the setting up of the dvr for remote viewing. I would be installing the cctv system in my office and would like to monitor the feed at my house.

The Everpro system did come with the software for remote viewing and such but the problem is the language/directions given in the manuals is of no use. Emailing them for support doesnt help as their response isnt very good.

Im looking for a decent dvr system 8ch with 1000tvl camera and with remote viewing that has been setup earlier by someone who has used it before.

Id prefer to buy it from amazon or ebay becuase ill be using it in bahrain

The problem may not be with the DVR, but with the router or internet connection (at either end) which makes it difficult for someone to set it up in advance.

Please note that Bahrain could be set for 50Hz PAL system, while USA for 60Hz NTSC. Some camera models do not allow to switch NTSC/PAL as you like to have.

Most DVRs or PC cards offer remote viewing such as, internet or smart phones. Please search and study threads of 'port forwarding' in this cctvforum.