Sign in to follow this  
torisdale

Avermedia Averdigi NV6480 Express - DVI to BNC?

I need assistance and I hope someone can help as I'm losing the plot!

I have a custom workstation designed by a company that no longer exists and it is running with a Avermedia Averdigi NV6480 Express card. The card had two outputs that I think then has two DVI to BNC cables with 8 x video (BNC) and 8 audio connection on each.

The exact product is below..

http://www.apexcctv.com/p-255-avermedia-nv6480exp-security-dvr-card.aspx

One of the cables are faulty and i'm trying to buy a replacement but can't find one anywhere online! if somone can point me to one I would be delighted. Preferably in the UK but can live with US.

Thanks

Hi. I have about 15

PM me and your welcome to one

Also why do you think faulty ? Are some channels missing ...... If so first check in settings to see if any are set for IP or analog

Channel settings shouldn't have changed and I looked over them and don't know what I'm looking for? it's not an IP system - Analogue using BNC cabling.

I assumed it must be the cable as I couldn't see anything else?

Channel settings shouldn't have changed and I looked over them and don't know what I'm looking for? it's not an IP system - Analogue using BNC cabling.

Hi. Your system is a hybrid analog or IP.

Under system settings click on camera and in middle of screen you will see analog IP or DVR ....... Click on each camera at top of screen and check analog is picked ....

Also then BNC leads this will give you problems if not in the right connector on your card.

You should have two leads and one will have a yellow phone out ...(this is only on 1 lead ) and should only be in the top connector on card.

Hi. Your system is a hybrid analog or IP.

Under system settings click on camera and in middle of screen you will see analog IP or DVR ....... Click on each camera at top of screen and check analog is picked ....

Also then BNC leads this will give you problems if not in the right connector on your card.

You should have two leads and one will have a yellow phone out ...(this is only on 1 lead ) and should only be in the top connector on card.

It is the lead with the yellow phono i'm having issues with.. currently connecting via BNC to the BNC input however I think at one point it was connected to the white phono using a phono to bnc adaptor?