Sign in to follow this  
OnlyAZ

SD card only outdoor cameras?

completley new to this and have never owned a security camera or system in my life. I operate a business though and had some theft problems in the past, so putting up a few real cameras sems to be a decent idea to me. There is so much info out there about cameras and i simply do not understand 90% of it nor do I hve the time to sit down and read it all to understand it all. My business has a single man door into a building and and a gated yard with only one access point through the gate. Im basicaly looking for an outdoor weatherproof camera that can see up to or around 75 ft with night vision. Because We do not have wifi Im really looking for a camera that is 110 powered plug into a electric outlet with a SD card that I can fit say a 64 or bigger gb card into. I want the camera to automaticaly record over the SD card when it needs space so that I do not have to manually delete the recording on the SD card. If there is a problem (like ive had in the past) im going to be aware of it as soon as I get to my shop in the morning so as long as I can pull the SD card out and upload the recording on my labtop that is all I am concerned with. With that being said is their anything out there would cover what im looking for and if so can anybody point me in the right direction? I saw some stuff on ebay but Im always hesitant about buying stuff on there because quality wise you never really know what your going to get. Can anybody help me out? Thanks

I would definitely go with a HikVision Camera. Here is one that would be suitable for you. This is the manufacture pdf with Specs... http://www.bkgrupe.lt/uploads/docs/_darbinis3/2CD2732.pdf

You can search online for that product which is the DS-2CD2732F-I(S). You can search through Amazon, eBay etc. It should come supplied with a power adapter, just make sure you ask the seller to make sure it comes with one before purchasing. You can also put up to 64Gb SD Card in it.