Sign in to follow this  
hackedasd

DC Iris Control Project

It looks to be a basic box camera. I guess it depends on exactly what it is you're trying to control but a pan-tilt motor and motorized lens are the only options I'm aware on. I don't have much luck with pan-tilt motors lasting too long when it constant use and motorized lenses seem to be more of a rarity now.

I just want to turn Iris left to right or the opposite that's all. I want to control it with Integrated Circuit with a working software. Is this possible :/

Are you sure you don't mean the zoom? Because that camera is shown with an auto iris lens. The iris controls the size of the aperture, which is what controls the amount of light getting to the CCD....

And if you want to control the zoom, you'll also need to control the focus. They make them but it's cheaper to buy a block camera that already has it built in. But google " Motorized Vari-focal CCTV Zoom Lens CS mount " if you want to see some.

If it is the iris you want to control with a auto iris lens (as pictured at your link), then that appears to be just a little 4 wire stepper motor. So google " stepper motor "....

260264_1.jpg

260264_2.jpg