Sign in to follow this  
heiroyu

Hikvision Camera / NVR Sysetm Problem

Hi Guys

I purchase a Hikvision NVR and a few Hik Cameras and it up 2 weeks ago. setup the email notification and schedule.

3 problems I have and hope you guys could help

1 when camera switch from day to night or night to day mode, it will trigger an alarm

2 the Motion Detection Schedule reset by itself very often, like 2-3 X a day making the camera side Motion Detection alarm unusable.

3 NVR side Schedule will not reset, but "some" camera will not sent picture attachment

NVR = DS-7608NI-SE/8P

Cam = DS-2CD2132-I

Thanks in advace

What firmware do you have on that NVR and Cameras. Also are you setting up the email in the cameras or in the NVR. What kind of alarm is it triggering.

NVR firmware: V3.0.9 build 140928

Cam firmware: V5.2.0 build 140721

I set email on the NVR ( after I added all my camera, non of them sent pictures)

I can setup email on each camera itself and do have image sent, but the schedule keep reset to 0-24hours

so If I set email on NVR then no image, if I set email on cam, the motion detect schedule turn on 24hours a day

it is not triggering an alarm, but triggering the motion detection then sent me an email

more issues I encounter,

1) Motion Detection setting from 0 to 100, 0 = no motion, 20 to 100 = full motion

there is no in between, now that it is snowing, motion detect and sent me email about 200+ a day

2) Camera need to reboot almost every day

if I do not reboot camera(s), I will have no recording (reboot NVR does not work)

Camera "will" have image on NVR HDMI output

Camera "will" have image on Camera web interface

but no NVR web interface image or ipad app (iVMS-4500 HD)

it will not record

it will not record image

This is starting to drive me up the wall