guerino1

HIKVISION DS2CD2432F-IWU 3MP CUBE SIREN

Just purchased a 7716 Hikvision NVR (16 port POE) and two of the cube cameras (along with several 3mp hik bullets) Not an expert but got them configured for remote view on IVMS 4200 and IVMS 4500 android. I reassigned the default IP address to that compatible with my gateway(192.168.1.101) using SADP and can view the camera via web interface and configure it. I turned off the PIR sensor which turns off the SIREN. When I connnect to my NVR, the NVR reassigns a different IP (192.168.254.7) to the camera and it loses the configuration. In the NVR configuration, all of the cameras have an IP of 192.168.254.xx. Thus, the PIR and wailing siren is turned back on. I thought I would be able to configure the cameras using the web interface and then hook up to the nvr. (since the camera configuration cannot be accessed thouugh the NVR interface). Any help would be greatly appreciated .

Right, that is correct, anytime you plug a device into the POE ports on the back of the NVR, it automatically assigns it an IP Address on its own because it is set on PLUG and PLAY, you can disable that by going into the configurations and electing Camera Management, you will see all the ports, if you click on one and Select Modify, you will be able to choose manual instead of Plug and Play. But i don't recommend you doing that. If you are wanting to enter the Cameras Web Interface while it is still attached to the NVR, you need to update your firmware to the latest one, and when going into Configurations, select Network Settings and then select Advanced, you will need to put a check in the box next to Enable Virtual Host. After you have done that, go to Camera Management tab in Configuration and now you should see a hyperlink next to each camera, and when you click on that link it will take you to that cameras Web Interface. You can do what you like in it now and it will not change, but always remember that the NVR has higher authority than the camera since it is the Server and its recommended to change settings in the NVR and the information that you cannot find in the NVR then you can go into the cameras web interface and change it there, but if you are having alarm sounds, you can go into the Exceptions tab and go through everyone of the alarms and disable them. And also change the Motion settings as you please in the NVR side because it has higher priority than the camera when coming down to settings.

Here is the link to get the latest firmware, and be patient with the site loading up, its servers are a little slow. http://www.hikvisioneurope.com/portal/index.php?dir=Product%20Firmware/Recorder/DS-76%2677%2686%2685%2695%2696-ST%20-SP%20-XT-RT/

If you still need help, send me message.