Thoub

Help Installing IP camera to NVR

So I have an aposonic NVR. Long story short I broke one of the four IP poe cameras

I bought a hikvision poe camera to replace it. The issue I'm having is that when I hit search, it doesn't find the camera, to add. Though it does recognize it as a POE device. See image.

It was originally static IP, I changed to DHCP hoping that would do anything, it didn't.

The NVR itself is not connected to my network, video is just being saved on the hard drive. I'm not sure where to go from here, any help would be greatly appreciated!

20141127_131301.thumb.jpg.f62d0a7e9a3b149d098a8fec50232114.jpg

Is it that IP (192.168.1.14) , if so, you would have to either select that IP Address and click on Add , or Click on Add and enter that IP address. I have not messed with that specific brand of NVRs, but it should be like that as long as it is Onvif based NVR.

Is it that IP (192.168.1.14) , if so, you would have to either select that IP Address and click on Add , or Click on Add and enter that IP address. I have not messed with that specific brand of NVRs, but it should be like that as long as it is Onvif based NVR.

Yes, it's the IP (192.168.1.14), however that's the issue. It doesn't show up above for me to select then click add. The add button is for choosing the camera in the above list. That is how other brands on NVRs work.

Hello,

I have 2 questions:

1) Can I expand my PC-NVR in SmartPSS v1.11.1 to record from more than 16 channels? I have 34 channels.

2) Can I plan my records in such a way that PC-NVR will automatically turn on/off the records for needed time and date, specified by myself?

Thank you, I will patiently wait your response

Hello,

I have 2 questions:

1) Can I expand my PC-NVR in SmartPSS v1.11.1 to record from more than 16 channels? I have 34 channels.

2) Can I plan my records in such a way that PC-NVR will automatically turn on/off the records for needed time and date, specified by myself?

Thank you, I will patiently wait your response

You should probably make a new thread if you have questions unrelated to OP. Thanks for the bump though I guess