Milos 23

DVR won't connect remotely

I'm struggling for two days and I can't find solution for my problem. Can somebody help? On my DVR network I put this settings like on image:

262720_1.jpg

I set up port forwading on my TP-Link router. Canyouseeme said that all this ports are open. And then when I enter in in my browser ip e.g. 192.168.1.102:8080 browser open dvr client. Then I put evry information like on this image:

262720_2.jpg

Everytime client faild to login.

The most stupid thing is that everything was working well and suddenly my dvr stopped to connect. Does somebody know what is the problem?

I tried on IP Cam Viewer apk for android and everything works fine. And ddns is working. Aplication scan cameras and find them. But I still have problem to view cameras on my PC. I tried and ISpy and deskshare ip camera viewer and I can't set up them on my PC...?

The most stupid thing is that everything was working well and suddenly my dvr stopped to connect. Does somebody know what is the problem?

The first silly thing to check would be that the DVR's IP has changed in your network. Check the IP at the router end, check the mac addresses. Check you router's forwarding ports assignment and verify its same IP as the DVR's IP. Make sure the DVR has static IP, select DHCP reboot then unselect DHCP and reboot again.

If that's not the case then:

So your saying everything WAS working fine? web browser connected, PC client software connected, and mobile app connected? Then it all stopped suddenly? same settings same ports same everything??

One of two things can be the cause, DVR or router. DVR's ports configuration is messed up. Router's forwarding ports configuration is messed up.

IF SO, then I just suggest restore DVR back to factory setting and reset the ports again. Otherwise something is malfunctioning in your DVR.

If you are seeing the IP updates at your dynamic dns server site then ddns is forwarding your IP properly, But router not forwarding the ports. Delete the port forwarding setup/assignment/configuration on router and start over. The router might have broken its forwarding settings. Delete port forwarding setup, restart the router, create the app ports forwarding to you DVR's static IP and test.