Sign in to follow this  
Ozone

Can't Get Video Feed on Hikvision DS-2CD3332-I

I finished installing my Hikvision DS-2CD3332-I the other day and I can't seem to get the picture to work on any of the programs I use.

SADP says its on my network, and the camera has power since the LED illuminator is lit.

IP Address: 192.0.0.64

Port: 8000

IP v4 Gateway: 0.0.0.0(is this right?)

When using Milestone it wont automatically find the camera. I tried manually putting in the IP address and tried both ports 80 and 8000, both with no success.

Also BlueIris can't find it as well as.

The Hikvision software(iVMS-4200) can add the camera, but only get a black screen.

Im trying username:admin

password: 12345

Not sure if it matters but this camera I got from a Chinese seller on ebay.

Thanks in advance,

Ozone

I finished installing my Hikvision DS-2CD3332-I the other day and I can't seem to get the picture to work on any of the programs I use.

SADP says its on my network, and the camera has power since the LED illuminator is lit.

IP Address: 192.0.0.64

Port: 8000

IP v4 Gateway: 0.0.0.0(is this right?)

When using Milestone it wont automatically find the camera. I tried manually putting in the IP address and tried both ports 80 and 8000, both with no success.

Also BlueIris can't find it as well as.

The Hikvision software(iVMS-4200) can add the camera, but only get a black screen.

Im trying username:admin

password: 12345

Not sure if it matters but this camera I got from a Chinese seller on ebay.

Thanks in advance,

Ozone

What is the IP address of your PC and the IP address of the Camera.

Also make sure you have the latest web component installed. Use Firefox or Chrome to view via Web.

Web Component:

http://www.hikvisioneurope.com/portal/index.php?dir=Software/02%20%20%20Web%20Components/Multi-brower%20web%20video%20componet%20for%20win64%20v3.0.3.3%20build120419_en/

As the others have pointed out you need to change the ip address to match the range of your router. It will not work otherwise.