Sign in to follow this  
Arcdancer

Security camera selection

New to the forum and am interested to see if there are any cameras that have auto zoom and auto focus. What I'm trying to accomplish is to monitor people using my driveway. In order to reach my house by car, a person needs to drive up my driveway which has a sharp rise. I would like to be able to start recording the vehicle(s) as it approaches up the driveway. I envision images showing the vehicle and as it gets closer to the camera the focus would be able to get a good image of the driver and/or passengers.

Are there any cameras that can be setup to accomplish this?

Thanks

Arcdancer

New to the forum and am interested to see if there are any cameras that have auto zoom and auto focus. What I'm trying to accomplish is to monitor people using my driveway. In order to reach my house by car, a person needs to drive up my driveway which has a sharp rise. I would like to be able to start recording the vehicle(s) as it approaches up the driveway. I envision images showing the vehicle and as it gets closer to the camera the focus would be able to get a good image of the driver and/or passengers.

Are there any cameras that can be setup to accomplish this?

Thanks

Arcdancer

Good image of a moving car would require somewhat high FPS for recording.

Don't forget about lighting conditions as well. How are you getting power to the camera?